Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog vs. Message Board

I just wanted to post this and see if you guys would prefer a change of format. If I were to change the site over to a message board, do you think that would spring more conversation and make it less formal? That way at any time someone could post a topic of conversation or anything really that they wanted to discuss. We could keep the replies as short or as long as we'd like and get more threads going than I am capable of doing on my own with the blog.

All this is probably just because I'm too lazy to continually update the site, but I am also looking at ways to keep up the conversation and keep the topics more up-to-date.

Let me know whichever you prefer, or if you even have a preference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Either way is fine as long as there is a feed for the forum (preferably one main feed for all the topics).

But have you ever though about doing both? I understand the workload would be daunting, but TFS would be one stop closer to world domination. Mwwaaa, ha, ha ha, ha...

Blog Directory - Blogged